Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Clunks and Thuds In Manual Shift - 2009 328i xdrive
- 08 BMW 335i boost cut off
- 2011 BMW Extended Warranty
- Limp mode
- 328 DME Coding
- Nordic_Kat: How is Your Pristine Machine Doing in the Floods?
- Bimmerfest Fontana 2015 || Extreme Power House Pictures
- Buzzing or Rattling in the center dash? Check this.
- BMW headlight scum removal?
- BMW GAS Milage?