Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW Leather Dye - 2009 Dakota Grey (GRAU 60)
- "another" e90x gauge pod mod
- what are the strongest rims for e92
- Lux Angle eyes
- Bavsound Ghost under seat subwoofer's in Logic7 car?
- Finaly replaced run flats. OMG!!
- A car hasn't been serviced since 2013?
- Considering moving from E46
- New, need help with bluetooth audio!
- 335 Diesel blue def computer reset