Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- One Week with no CDV
- Tpms sensor issue/help
- Do air filters, micro air filters, engine air filters need to be BMW spec?
- Question about bmw interior
- Treating my new BMW like a queen
- Question regarding suspension
- Some people just don't get convertibles : )
- Ds mode!
- Is my car posessed?
- Bought my 335 today