Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Turn signals,high beams,dash lights
- 09 328xi hiccup at idle
- a little help
- New Carbon Fiber interior finished and installed
- Fuel Injectors
- E93 M3-style rear spoiler lip - pics inside
- Replaced battery on 335i now the ac won't blow..
- E90 No Start
- 320i 2012, rear brakes pads warning light
- Takata Airbag question