Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Mirrors stolen in parking garage
- 328 e93
- 2010 BMW 328i - Acceleration Shaking Rattling Vibration
- $775 Headlight
- Speed limiter ?
- Passenger seat lumbar won't deflate
- Trouble shifting into park
- Driver mirror alignment
- E93 windscreen...where would it be stored?
- Rear tires rubbing on freeway when hitting bumps