Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- No telephone option on the screen
- Engine malfunction light after jb4 and e85
- Help on identifying my rims
- Acceleration throttle question
- For sale JB+ N54 $175
- 2007 320i from Japan to New Zealand - change the iDrive language and maps?
- Maybe there is such a thing as too much horsepower!
- E93 Convertible top - plastic bracket broken
- seat belt adjustment on 335 convertible
- E90 330d