Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My new BMW !!!!!!
- Engine Swap
- Learning my way around 2011 335i. Basic function question.
- 335xi - miles or options
- 2006 325i Heater Problem
- '07 e90 Overheat?
- Rear armrest cup holder broken
- Explanation please on driving with a manual in winter...
- 2007 65K miles 328xi running very rough
- May go from 5 series to 3 Series. Thoughts?