Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Wheel type
- Just got an 06 325i and joined the fest but there's a bit of a dilemma...
- 2007 E92 developed interior rattles
- Advice about replacement Sirius module
- No Sportline for e92 328i?
- E92 328 Exhaust
- 2007 BMW 335i Headlights issue
- E92 Ugly Pre-LCI Headlight
- Aftermarket Air Intake
- 2008 328XI Coupe Navigation Question