Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Window opens when I unlock the car
- Replacing my Front Bumper 2008 328i
- Rough idle/misfire only when warm, in drive
- Advice on how to get to stage 2+
- Problems Updating iDrive
- Engine Light \ Fuel Pressure?
- Buying decision - 2010 vs 2011
- Noise from my front left side only when Turing right
- Front crankshaft seal