Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Can you guys give opinions on a craigslist post?
- Need some friendly advice... 328 or 135?
- 06 325i - Electrical issues after lightning storm
- brand name fuel or not
- Trim swap
- My collection is complete
- Is it possible to change front wear sensor without removing the wheel?
- Rear Brake pads and Rotors
- Steering wheel swap - paddles fit question
- In search for the classiest and most collectible E90 335i