Fire at BMW Spartanburg Factory: Hundreds of employees evacuated
BMW spokesperson Sky Foster said the fire started in the roof section of the construction area around the BMW X3 assembly warehouse. The fire was inside the roof section which made it difficult to fight, said Foster.
The fire occurred in a construction area far away from where employees were in the assembly hall but the entire warehouse was evacuated, said Foster. No employees were injured in this incident.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 19' rims question
- Heated Seat Retrofit
- What does this light indicate?
- WTT: 335is style 313 wheels 18"+cash for 19"
- Concept One at 2013 Bimmerfest Pasadena, CA.
- passenger restraint (seatbelt) warning in hot weather
- Low battery Icon - redux
- e92 side marker removal
- Well this sucks... E90 Headlight Condensation - Adaptive Xenons
- Windshield wipers quit working