The BMW 1 Series Gran Turismo, a gas powered variant of the recently revealed BMW Active Tourer concept has been spied testing around Munich. The concept Active Tourer shown off at the Paris Motor Show is a hybrid drive with a 3 cylinder gas engine and an electric motor and battery pack. This variant, rumored to wear the 1 Series Gran Turismo name plate is gas powered, likely a 4 cylinder N26 variant.
This test mule running around Bavaria shows that BMW is serious about bringing the 1 Series GT and the Active Tourer to market. Good news for those that are excited about the expanded product line from BMW. What do you think of this 1 series sized wagon, SUV crossover? Which drive train format would you get it in?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 e90 Sedan Running Light Problem/Driver Door Problem
- 2007 328i wont start
- Dammit! How can I get this off?
- Bluetooth 328XI 2007 - Samsung S8
- BMW Rims for Sale
- Unplugged cable after taking to garage
- coding e90
- Rear passenger side window won't go up
- 09 335i with Bluetooth but no Bluetooth Audio?
- HELP! Any luck with goodwill for misdiagnosis?