The BMW 1 Series Gran Turismo, a gas powered variant of the recently revealed BMW Active Tourer concept has been spied testing around Munich. The concept Active Tourer shown off at the Paris Motor Show is a hybrid drive with a 3 cylinder gas engine and an electric motor and battery pack. This variant, rumored to wear the 1 Series Gran Turismo name plate is gas powered, likely a 4 cylinder N26 variant.
This test mule running around Bavaria shows that BMW is serious about bringing the 1 Series GT and the Active Tourer to market. Good news for those that are excited about the expanded product line from BMW. What do you think of this 1 series sized wagon, SUV crossover? Which drive train format would you get it in?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Sold my 335d, bought a M3 E92 and installed a supercharger. Here' the result!
- I changed my sparking plugs...
- Rear Window Rubber Seal Replacement
- need some tech HELP
- Pioneers carplay units
- Keyless start on 335i
- Tips for changing brake pads on a 07 335i
- Tips for using cobb accessport
- Why do windows roll up with convertible button, then back down?
- Hole poked in leather