The BMW 1 Series Gran Turismo, a gas powered variant of the recently revealed BMW Active Tourer concept has been spied testing around Munich. The concept Active Tourer shown off at the Paris Motor Show is a hybrid drive with a 3 cylinder gas engine and an electric motor and battery pack. This variant, rumored to wear the 1 Series Gran Turismo name plate is gas powered, likely a 4 cylinder N26 variant.
This test mule running around Bavaria shows that BMW is serious about bringing the 1 Series GT and the Active Tourer to market. Good news for those that are excited about the expanded product line from BMW. What do you think of this 1 series sized wagon, SUV crossover? Which drive train format would you get it in?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Replacement radio cost for 2011 328i
- 335I n54 downpipes for sale who's interested
- replacement differential for 2007 E90 sedan
- New BMW owner
- Need assistance with radio issue
- Auto bmw mechanic
- Bmw overheating and Lou d fan noise, no air from AC vent.
- Coding angel eyes to always on, delete corner marker. Flashing angel eyes on start up
- BMW 2008 328i Rough Idle
- Hose diameters