The BMW 1 Series Gran Turismo, a gas powered variant of the recently revealed BMW Active Tourer concept has been spied testing around Munich. The concept Active Tourer shown off at the Paris Motor Show is a hybrid drive with a 3 cylinder gas engine and an electric motor and battery pack. This variant, rumored to wear the 1 Series Gran Turismo name plate is gas powered, likely a 4 cylinder N26 variant.
This test mule running around Bavaria shows that BMW is serious about bringing the 1 Series GT and the Active Tourer to market. Good news for those that are excited about the expanded product line from BMW. What do you think of this 1 series sized wagon, SUV crossover? Which drive train format would you get it in?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- INPA/BMW Logger not communicating with DME....
- Ignition engine coil with metal clip around it...Help!
- Can '11 328i springs/struts be used on an '06 330i?
- Aux input not working
- 3 Series Probs
- 328i Paint job cost?
- How Is the CBS System Read?
- Is this the correct oil for my car?
- Just picked up my 328xiT after transmission flush