The BMW 1 Series Gran Turismo, a gas powered variant of the recently revealed BMW Active Tourer concept has been spied testing around Munich. The concept Active Tourer shown off at the Paris Motor Show is a hybrid drive with a 3 cylinder gas engine and an electric motor and battery pack. This variant, rumored to wear the 1 Series Gran Turismo name plate is gas powered, likely a 4 cylinder N26 variant.
This test mule running around Bavaria shows that BMW is serious about bringing the 1 Series GT and the Active Tourer to market. Good news for those that are excited about the expanded product line from BMW. What do you think of this 1 series sized wagon, SUV crossover? Which drive train format would you get it in?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Cylinder problem
- Please help if you can
- Heated M-Sport steering wheel and matching perforated gear shift knob
- 2006 325i Can't Pinpoint Misfire
- 335d maintenance
- 2007 328xi dead at 105k miles!
- Tune2Air Bluetooth Streaming Help and Review
- 2008 335i CSL trunk swap but lights different?
- What could noise be?