The BMW i3 Concept Coupe: The Look of Future Mobility
Think you have to sacrifice comfort, drivability, or speed when it comes to a zero emissions vehicle? Think again.
Introducing the first ever all-electric model from the BMW I brand. Launching at the end of 2013, this new generation of mobility goes far beyond zero emission driving. With its lithium-ion battery cells, the car goes 160km before needing a charge, can get right back up to 80% in just 30 mins when it does need one, and cruises from 0-60 kph in 4 seconds.
It's quite a beauty with its lounge-like interior, comprised of all renewable resources, and its sleek exterior, sporting an elegant flowing coupe line. But it's not just a pretty face. This environmentally friendly little braniac maps out your journeys with the most environmentally economic route, outlining charge stations along the way.
Road trip anyone?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Headlight issues
- A bmw christmas poem from texas
- New 335
- 20" Wheels on E91
- Looking for Rear bumper HELP
- Love everything about my car, except the fact that it's automatic. Price to convert?
- Thermostat sensor problem.
- 325i Convertible Trunk
- Why would I have a USB option on the head unit but no actual USB port?
- brakes maintenance period