The BMW i3 Concept Coupe: The Look of Future Mobility
Think you have to sacrifice comfort, drivability, or speed when it comes to a zero emissions vehicle? Think again.
Introducing the first ever all-electric model from the BMW I brand. Launching at the end of 2013, this new generation of mobility goes far beyond zero emission driving. With its lithium-ion battery cells, the car goes 160km before needing a charge, can get right back up to 80% in just 30 mins when it does need one, and cruises from 0-60 kph in 4 seconds.
It's quite a beauty with its lounge-like interior, comprised of all renewable resources, and its sleek exterior, sporting an elegant flowing coupe line. But it's not just a pretty face. This environmentally friendly little braniac maps out your journeys with the most environmentally economic route, outlining charge stations along the way.
Road trip anyone?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need TPMS advice
- 2007 E90 N46 Camshafts Out Of Alignment Due To Timing Chain Problems - advice appreci
- Pairing E93 and Galaxy S4
- Thinking of picking up a used 3 series. 2009 to 2013 Any Advise/warning?
- Reasonable amount to pay to have FMIC and CAI?
- Turner Motorsports Aluminum Bushings (general suspension suggestions)
- Need help w/ black vs tan floor liner. Black/tan get dirtier? Experiences please?
- need help. wheel bearing
- battery charging/maintainence
- 328ihardtop issue