The BMW i3 Concept Coupe: The Look of Future Mobility
Think you have to sacrifice comfort, drivability, or speed when it comes to a zero emissions vehicle? Think again.
Introducing the first ever all-electric model from the BMW I brand. Launching at the end of 2013, this new generation of mobility goes far beyond zero emission driving. With its lithium-ion battery cells, the car goes 160km before needing a charge, can get right back up to 80% in just 30 mins when it does need one, and cruises from 0-60 kph in 4 seconds.
It's quite a beauty with its lounge-like interior, comprised of all renewable resources, and its sleek exterior, sporting an elegant flowing coupe line. But it's not just a pretty face. This environmentally friendly little braniac maps out your journeys with the most environmentally economic route, outlining charge stations along the way.
Road trip anyone?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Insurance troubles
- Selling my e90. Need smoke smell out. Ideas??
- Resetting Maintenance
- Transmission Fluid Advice (Please help)
- A way to tell if rebar bent without taking bumper off?
- ATF Fluid recommendation/confirmation for GM Transmission
- 335i Sway bar bushing weirdness
- 3.16i 2011 LCI halogen angels
- 2006 330I, Multiple sensors high voltage.. $100 CASH for the "fix"! PLEASE HELP!
- Lifting your e92