The BMW i3 Concept Coupe: The Look of Future Mobility
Think you have to sacrifice comfort, drivability, or speed when it comes to a zero emissions vehicle? Think again.
Introducing the first ever all-electric model from the BMW I brand. Launching at the end of 2013, this new generation of mobility goes far beyond zero emission driving. With its lithium-ion battery cells, the car goes 160km before needing a charge, can get right back up to 80% in just 30 mins when it does need one, and cruises from 0-60 kph in 4 seconds.
It's quite a beauty with its lounge-like interior, comprised of all renewable resources, and its sleek exterior, sporting an elegant flowing coupe line. But it's not just a pretty face. This environmentally friendly little braniac maps out your journeys with the most environmentally economic route, outlining charge stations along the way.
Road trip anyone?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Squeaky drivers seat
- 2010 E90 speaks replacement
- Slow cranking 2011 335i
- Style 159 OEM Wheel for 2006 BMW 330xi
- Dealership installed the DEF tank wrong!
- Anyone try the Nav DVD from E-Bay for $9?
- 2012 328i xdrive wagon reliability
- Coolant Low - Lignt was On - Headasket?? '06 330i
- Paddle shift retrofit query
- Fuel Leak