We've spotted the latest BMW i8 test mule cold weather endurance testing. This prototype reveals some new details never seen before and shows that the development is well underway for a debut in 2013.
For the first time the i8 is sporting the BMW Hoffmeister kink at the rear side window as well as the real side skirts that now match the i8 Concept car. Other changes are the new position of the door handles, the new sportier looking side mirrors and more visible kidney grilles.
In addition to the new details the amount of camouflage panels has dropped significantly. When compared this test mule to the previous spied i8 test mules the differences are dramatic.
BMW i8 winter testing March 2011
BMW i8 winter testing December 2012
While there is still a long way until we see the production i8 in 2014 this test mule makes me thing it is going to be a great looking car. Who else is excited about BMW electric super car?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Sitting for 3 weeks - precautions?
- HELP!!! 2007 328i coupe wont start!
- 2006 330i Completely Dead
- Gas Cap tether
- Service needed on 07 328i Coupe.. Im confused?? Please help!!
- E90 ABS DSC Brake Error Codes - 5DF0, 5DF1
- 328xi with 335i coupe front end help
- Cracked Rim
- Does it covered under coo ?
- E93 Rear Head rest/roll bar covers