In early summer 2013, the all-new BMW M6 Gran Coupe will join its famous BMW M5 Sedan and M6 Coupe siblings as what is perhaps the perfect combination of both. The BMW M6 Gran Coupe is an ultra-high performance, four-door Coupe design with stunning aesthetics, race bred technology, and the signature driving character of BMW M GmbH. The M6 Gran Coupe is made instantly unique among four-door vehicles by its bonded-in carbon fiber composite roof panel, similar to the one found on the M6 Coupe. Between the doors is a cabin of sensational coupe-like design and first-class materials. The M6 Gran Coupe’s control placement and – equally important – control feel are second to none. The four-plus-one seating arrangement allows the M6 Gran Coupe to carry four adults in luxury, and offers maximum seating capacity for five when needed.
More details and pictures -> http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=663617
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- I just need just confirmation about cic retrofit oem numbers plz!!!
- sos call system malfunction
- [Noob Question]Run Flat Tire recommendation for E90 335i xDrive?
- TSB Engine vibration at idle
- Wheel torque specs for 2007 335i
- Alignment or Suspension?
- A triangle meets a snow flake
- New JB4 install, High Flow air filter or not ? any other parts ?
- Gloss Black Steering Wheel Trim
- Panoramic Sunroof Seal Replacement DIY?