Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Anyone try the Nav DVD from E-Bay for $9?
- 2012 328i xdrive wagon reliability
- Coolant Low - Lignt was On - Headasket?? '06 330i
- Paddle shift retrofit query
- Fuel Leak
- tire rumble
- New to BMW and I already have a problem!
- 3 stage intake mod
- HELP...E90 throwing P1447 Diagnostic Module Tank Leakage (DM-TL) Pump Too High During
- Engine Cooling Fan Issue