Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Replaced the Thermostat Twice and Still Getting P1028 Code, PLEASE HELP!!
- '10 328i xdrive rough downshift in sport mode
- ABS dash lights
- My first Bimmer 2009 328i - I have questions
- im a noob please delete this post
- Crank Seal Removal Tool *Please help!*
- I believe my hydraulic pressure sensor is failing. Can i still drive the car to work?
- 06' 325i perculating noise
- Jb4 Blue tooth
- M3 Pagid pads