Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Explanation please on driving with a manual in winter...
- 2007 65K miles 328xi running very rough
- May go from 5 series to 3 Series. Thoughts?
- Blown oil line on new E93 on delivery
- Need Help Please!
- 335i M sport wheel size?
- Came back to BMW!
- Do you need hub rings with spacers?
- Hit a piece of firewood busted coolant line
- Tire and Wheel Sizing Up Question