Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Android phone to play music via Bluetooth?
- New member - 08 335i with 83,xxx miles, what service should be done at this mileage?
- Calling fdriller9 --and-- DSX
- jb4 2 step help
- Dash Kit for aftermarket radio
- Used E90 shopping -- audio options?
- Looking to purchase a 07 335i bmw
- New Guy seeking help. Please and thank you!
- Windshield wipers not working
- steering whell upgrade