Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Electric module that controls lights and window got failed
- e90 DME Programming
- Zero problems in three years + 18K miles!
- E93 rwd is fine in snow
- 2011 328i Tweeters?
- Horrible Gas Mileage 2011 328xi Coupe
- rounded lug nuts
- best enbt emulator for e90 retrofit ??
- Cayman S 1st Impression
- Just bought a 2009 328i 2 door and was wondering what package it is?