Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW drops Castrol
- Weird sound when breaking my 328i coupe!!!!!!Need help!!!!!
- Cracked rim
- Having a problem with E93 top-please help!
- Radio/Navigation Display went blank (Temporarily)
- Roof rails 328i sedan
- Advice Needed on 2010 3 series purchase
- Rear Blinker Issues on 2010 328i
- e92 335i Jb4 - Can it do this?
- Best intake for E92 328xi