Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Having problems with windshield trim I installed.
- SES light on after BMS Stage 1
- Any Experience with Automatic Car Adapter & Car Apps (2nd Generation)?
- URGENT HELP NEEDED - BMW 330d M-Sport Convertible
- 2008 335xi Unusual Rear Handling
- 2011 335xdrive msport or 2013 335xdrive msport (I think i did it finally guys!)
- New Ride = New Pics
- Disconnected plug/wire in engine bay
- Rear Window Problem
- 2011 328i xDrive Owner With a Couple Questions