Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 328i Obit
- 335IS owners, pls provide your answers and advice =D
- crankshaft poistion sensor issue?
- Low coolant
- E92 replacement wheels + tires
- Buying a 328xi
- Iphone intergration cable
- BMW Waste gate Warranty
- I just got my back 2 tires changed, and every time I put the key In ignition, this ai
- Bosch vs Valeo Wiper blades ?