Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 08 BMW 335i boost cut off
- 2011 BMW Extended Warranty
- Limp mode
- 328 DME Coding
- Nordic_Kat: How is Your Pristine Machine Doing in the Floods?
- Bimmerfest Fontana 2015 || Extreme Power House Pictures
- Buzzing or Rattling in the center dash? Check this.
- BMW headlight scum removal?
- BMW GAS Milage?
- bmw 330d 2010 e92 self levelling