Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Is the trim in 2006 330i and 2008 328i the same?
- Offside rear brake light on all the time!!
- Cooling system pressure check parts question
- Damn 415 code
- Passenger Seat
- N51 260 High Temps?
- E92 Spark Plug Replacement
- E91 Wagon (2006 – 2012) OEM Accessories: Roof Rack, Ski & Snowboard Holder, Cargo Lin
- P0171/P0174 on '07 328i E92
- Just bought an 09 328