Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Daily Drive Or Garage Queen?
- Help!! Loss of hp/tq
- Coolant very low - advice pls
- Upgrades: 2011 328i e92
- E-LSD Retrofit?
- Looking for specs to measure frame
- New OEM Battery - Date Code Not on Terminal
- "Train Derailment Near BMW Plant Trashes 120 Ultimate Driving Machines"
- SOS Malfunction
- code 2A7C after Vanos replaced