Last week we say the introduction of the 4 Series Concept and now this week we have photos of the production model out testing on the roadways in Europe. As we would expect, this version is a little more tame than the concept and does not have some of the most unique features installed like the adaptive LED headlights.
Take a look at all the pictures though and you will see nice sized brakes and numerous other aerodynamics indicating this is most likely the M Sport version being tested.
While we do not know the exact model offerings for the new 4 Series, you can bet it includes a 428i and 435i/440i version to choose from.
Anyone else excited to start seeing the camo getting peeled off?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Ran out of gas and power steering went out?
- Front right wheel squeak
- Intake hose popped off, any damage possible?
- Fellow Soldiers, PotHole help./?
- Help needed please
- Heat front center console
- Just purchased '07 328xi
- Thinking about getting the whole cat back exhaust for 2011 bmw 335i
- New member, battery question winter storage
- Vin check