The modifications to Turner Motorsport's 2012 BMW M5 just don't stop. The 500 horsepower twin turbo V8s latest upgrade is a set of 21" Vorsteiner VS-340 wheels. When asked why the Vorsteiner wheels were the latest mod for the M5 sports sedan, Will Turner, Turner Motorsport founder responded "The attention to detail and quality of the product matches that of the new M5 so naturally the pairing is perfect."
The Vorsteiner VS-340 wheels are made of only the highest quality forged T6-6061 aircraft aluminum for strength and weight, the centers are painted satin black with brushed aluminum outer lips.
The wheel sizes are 21x9.5 upfront with 265/30/21 and out back 21x11 with 305/25/21 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The wheels fill out the wheels wells on the H&R sport spring lowered M5 for the perfect look.
What do you think of the Turner Motorsport's Frozen Gray M5?
Get your own Vorsteiner VS340s from Turner Motorsport
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- How do I get a copy of extended warranty prior to purchase?!
- Grinding noise coming from dash
- Backup camera malfunction
- Your 335d & 335i engine oil consumption
- Extended warranty for 2011 BMW 328i Sedan
- Jack - 2008 328i
- Worst mods
- Left my moon roof angled open over night and it rained...
- 2011 335i (N55) Cobb drivability issues
- Help: XI drive shaft noise