The modifications to Turner Motorsport's 2012 BMW M5 just don't stop. The 500 horsepower twin turbo V8s latest upgrade is a set of 21" Vorsteiner VS-340 wheels. When asked why the Vorsteiner wheels were the latest mod for the M5 sports sedan, Will Turner, Turner Motorsport founder responded "The attention to detail and quality of the product matches that of the new M5 so naturally the pairing is perfect."
The Vorsteiner VS-340 wheels are made of only the highest quality forged T6-6061 aircraft aluminum for strength and weight, the centers are painted satin black with brushed aluminum outer lips.
The wheel sizes are 21x9.5 upfront with 265/30/21 and out back 21x11 with 305/25/21 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. The wheels fill out the wheels wells on the H&R sport spring lowered M5 for the perfect look.
What do you think of the Turner Motorsport's Frozen Gray M5?
Get your own Vorsteiner VS340s from Turner Motorsport
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Halos for LCI with bi-xenon.
- Broken Vanos Bolts
- Possible new owner post
- Smoke and misfire (320i 2008 petrol)
- need professional help 07 335I jerks and kicks at 1/4 throttle then check engine on
- Smoke after oil servirce perfomance
- Anyone sorry they got the OEM PE?
- Washing Machine Noise
- Does 2007 328i have steering lock problem?
- Electrical current problems on E92 headlamp