The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Dampness Driver Side Foot Well
- 2007 328i fuel gauge problem
- Question about navigation availability
- new guy! lowering help!
- jb4 with ecu flash explanation?
- wiring issue
- 2009 BMW 335d DPF tank temperature sensor Issues
- N00B buying please help
- Special hose connection?
- 2007 328xi Coupe engine replacement