The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW 335 IS Lock Beep
- Front rims - 8.5 x 17 with 255/40/17
- oil low 5K
- 335is rocks!!!!!
- Monster Pothole Collision-2010 E90 Sedan
- Missing decal
- Found my issue (power outlet related)
- Concept One Wheels | CS-20 Concave
- ModBargains Customer Spotlight: Ashan’s Sleeper BMW E90 335i
- 08 328i Service engine soon light comes on