The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E90 new comfort access key
- Slight vibration through steering wheel?
- Service Light Question
- Photos of LUX angel eyes on e90
- Starter Repair, Via Intake Manifold Removal.
- 09 - 11 N47 Timing chain death rattle
- did somebody try Lex IS350
- How to read BMW-specific diagnostic codes on 2008 335i?
- Front jumper post on 2007 328i do not work????
- Dash cam mount (front and back)