The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- When to get my 335is serviced
- Will these springs work with my Beemer?
- After 2 weeks with my 2011 328i xDrive
- Fuel injector cleaner
- oil filter contents
- Rough idle and loud siren noise coming from under hood
- Piece that holds headlight in?
- Pirelli P7 CINT vs Michelin Primacy HP
- 323i E90 2.5 has no electrics to anything