The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- DCT reliability and maintenance?
- DIY For 100k+ Mile BMW's?
- technical question about door handles
- Both key fobs stopped working...at the same time
- Some settings are locked
- Weird Ignition problem
- E92 M3 Steering Wheel for SALE
- 335i steering wheel controls
- Squealing coming from front end area (belt/pulley?)