The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E92 Weird siren noise heeeeelp
- New 335d owner
- Need help here please!!
- Can you guys give opinions on a craigslist post?
- Need some friendly advice... 328 or 135?
- 06 325i - Electrical issues after lightning storm
- brand name fuel or not
- Trim swap
- My collection is complete
- Is it possible to change front wear sensor without removing the wheel?