The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 335i Maintenance AND question on cat delete
- Ran out of gas and power steering went out?
- Front right wheel squeak
- Intake hose popped off, any damage possible?
- Fellow Soldiers, PotHole help./?
- Help needed please
- Heat front center console
- Just purchased '07 328xi
- Thinking about getting the whole cat back exhaust for 2011 bmw 335i
- New member, battery question winter storage