The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Wheel type
- Just got an 06 325i and joined the fest but there's a bit of a dilemma...
- 2007 E92 developed interior rattles
- Advice about replacement Sirius module
- No Sportline for e92 328i?
- E92 328 Exhaust
- 2007 BMW 335i Headlights issue
- E92 Ugly Pre-LCI Headlight
- Aftermarket Air Intake
- 2008 328XI Coupe Navigation Question