The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Radio Swap.. How much coding is required?
- New to BMW - 335is advice
- 93C3 Code
- Certified Pre-Owned w/ Hail Damage?
- How often do you have to top off your coolant?
- Rough Idle, jumping rpm, jolt
- June is Goat Trauma Awareness Month
- JB4 installed last night, have some questions please.
- Traded in my 328 for a 335...very happy
- Advice on buying a 328i manual coupe