The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Seatbelt Problem
- Trying to hook up aftermarket radio on my 2010 328i BMW. Need help badly
- E92 rear shock "blown"
- Lubricating ventilation fan
- Shift Sector April 2016 BMW Pictures - Extreme Power House
- 2012 328i tech upgrades questions
- ??whistling when accelerating??
- Engine light is on, P2D20
- 2011 LED lights?