The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2009 328i heater issue
- Pros and Cons of X Drive?
- TPM and new tires
- BMS Powerbox for 328xi 2010
- My black on black 435i with tinted windows and black powder coated wheels.
- Battery tender
- No Messages Displayed from Iphone S5 in Office I-Drive
- What happens when you don't change your oil...
- change mpg to miles to empty on dashboard
- My first post and first question.