The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Auto Wipers Broken - Options
- Bricked ECU?
- Smoking problem
- Thinking of buying an E90.
- Sunroof won't completely close
- 2006 330i - Failing Instrument cluster
- Wiper fluid pump replaced, battery registered
- 2009 328i Xdrive - New member looking for advice on rims
- 335is style 313 wheels on a 335i fitment
- 335 xdrive msports for sale