The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- anyone know what this screw is called or what its for?
- Vibration Issues and Service Engine light
- Allignment off after wheel swap
- hello my other family
- Prospective Bimmer Family
- BMW Key programming
- 2010 BMW X3 bmw acoustic confirmation when locking
- interior fading
- Under car maintenance light, what do you use?
- Esstuning vt2-625 supercharged M3 E92