The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Steering wheel multifunction switch not working
- Cigarette lighters not working 08 335i e90
- 2013 328i convertible wind deflactor
- The Dinan3 badge...
- It's broken! 335i towed to dealer yesterday.
- Change rear brake pads
- Starting Problem After Accident
- Unsolicited Testamonial on Tires
- Need a little help with tires for the Avant Garde m359.
- Koni Yellow shocks 2006 E90 330xi triggers DSC