The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Combox coding fun inside !
- Please help me save my transmission!
- Do I need rotors?
- 2008 BMW 335i - Solenoid Valves
- Should I buy this E90? List of codes and description of condition
- All season tires?
- Start the car without the key
- Has anyone ever converted Xenon headlights to Halogen?
- X3 2009 rear wiper issues