The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help, angel eyes options for 06 330i
- FOR SALE : 2011 BMW 328i M Package
- How to identify a OIL PAN GASKET leaking or a OIL FILTER HOUSING GASKET leaking?
- head gasket or not...
- 335i AT rough shifts
- I messed up and need help!
- iPhone 5 not connecting to I drive
- BMW buy backs
- ZF 6HP19 Guinea Pig, who dares me ?
- 335i exhaust