The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Is this a good deal?
- 328i Obit
- 335IS owners, pls provide your answers and advice =D
- crankshaft poistion sensor issue?
- Low coolant
- E92 replacement wheels + tires
- Buying a 328xi
- Iphone intergration cable
- BMW Waste gate Warranty
- I just got my back 2 tires changed, and every time I put the key In ignition, this ai