The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Transfer case leak / repair question
- Electric Waterpump Life expectancy?
- 2007 BMW 328i Sedan Spark Plugs cost $110???
- TPMS Sensors
- engine oil pressure low.stop
- What's this wire?
- Repair Shop in NJ ZNM Auto
- Im looking at buying a 2011 328i
- Michelin primacy MXM4 ZP 90V instead of Continental ContiProContact SSR 91H
- Fuel Pump Problem