The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tow Truck Damage to Transmission Oil Cooler?
- Crank Case Ventilation Valve Issue?
- Starting a 2011 328 Xi without Key FOB
- How much should I expect for Eccentric Shaft position sensor job?
- Need idrive help in my e93
- Yet another Misfire Issue.
- Transmission revving when stationary 2009 328i
- Rim width on BMW 328I
- 328I not beeping when locked
- 2007 BMW 328i AC Blower Not Working