The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- For BMW's just North of San Francisco
- New to teh BMW!
- My first performance mod........
- Chips and Wear Marks in Leather - How Can I Fix This?
- A/C covered under new car warranty?
- Are brake pad sensors needed? Mine are bypassed
- Tensioner belt and idler pulley. My story with the stealership
- E93 335i Roof stuck in trunk
- Confused about warranty