The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- My dilemma....
- m4 rev matching feature question
- Made Switch to Non Run-Flat Tires
- Custom handgun housing for center console...
- Selling Xenon OEM headlights for 09 10 11 e90 328i 335i with bulbs and ballasts
- Front Tension Strut Help
- Navigation, Hard drive and CD player problem
- Rear-ended this afternoon
- Winter Tires - Are these fine?