The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Convertible Top Drains
- 2011 328i SULEV Warranty Coverage Help!
- How to change o2 sensors?
- BMW Software update
- Battery Testing
- FS 2006 E91 325xi manual wagon
- Charging issue with efficient dynamics
- vanity plate ideas for my new BMW 328I convertable coupe
- CPO about to expire - Looking for coverage
- 2011 328xi TPMS