The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- $1200 to replace a light?!?!
- [SOLVED] E93 Short Commute Battery Issues
- Stagg shocks and Vogtland springs
- Elusive front-end noise
- Question on xdrive rims set up
- Will this engine fit in my 06 325i e90?
- AMG battery voltage
- Drive side mirror folds forward on its own, 328xi 2007, thoughts
- Mystery Noise Under Seat SOLVED
- Auto dip side mirror turned off?