The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Halos for LCI with bi-xenon.
- Broken Vanos Bolts
- Possible new owner post
- Smoke and misfire (320i 2008 petrol)
- need professional help 07 335I jerks and kicks at 1/4 throttle then check engine on
- Smoke after oil servirce perfomance
- Anyone sorry they got the OEM PE?
- Washing Machine Noise
- Does 2007 328i have steering lock problem?
- Electrical current problems on E92 headlamp