The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- WTF is this noise???still Not a clue.
- E92 2006 335i Injectors
- Sold my 335d, bought a M3 E92 and installed a supercharger. Here' the result!
- I changed my sparking plugs...
- Rear Window Rubber Seal Replacement
- need some tech HELP
- Pioneers carplay units
- Keyless start on 335i
- Tips for changing brake pads on a 07 335i
- Tips for using cobb accessport