The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Coil Packs from Beck/Arnley
- Car mount for 335 I
- Why not to buy a BMW
- wind deflector 2009 328i X drive coupe
- First Annual Bimmer Blast 2014
- Chicago - Register Battery
- 2012 E92 with 1st gen iPod>
- This front suspension look familiar?
- '10 328i Coupe - can I fold in the sideview mirrors?
- Dynamic cruise control button...