The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- E93 cabriolet maintenance inquiries
- Error message scanner
- Engine oil level low
- Michelin Stealth wiper blades on a 2006 325i
- 2008 328xi Engine Removal Questions
- Interior paint
- Should M3 hankering actually be for 335iS
- 2007 Xi vs i
- **HELP** Oxygen Sensor and Intelligent Battery Sensor Fault
- Limp mode after 4K rpms