The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Heater not working right away
- One Thousandth Post!
- 89 Octane for a 328i xDrive with N52 Motor?
- I'm old. I'm grouchy. I hate computers
- oil level sensor
- sirius and usb
- PPK/Oil Cooler/Top Speed
- E90 Auto Transmission Output Sensor
- Wheel Bolts Breaking Off
- Solved No start after service reminder reset 2008 328i