The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Anyone in houston?
- Why are there different part numbers for the same part?
- License plate mounts
- 2008 328i - help improving gas mileage
- How do I keep the stereo from shutting off?
- 2007 335xi codes - my turn!!! Help Help!!!
- My BMW saved my life.
- Buying a BMW 328i
- Indicator and Fog lights; Front windows (E90) 2010
- Front driver window can go down, but not up