The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- e92 335i Jb4 - Can it do this?
- Best intake for E92 328xi
- Lock Acuator Programming (Or Not)
- Washington DC Indy ?
- Carpet Mat recommendations?
- Doors not automatically lock when driving
- M-Sport Steering Wheel: LCI into Pre-LCI
- E90 LCI Coding / Programing In Ottawa!
- Retrofit auto lights and wipers
- E90 coding needed