The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Power steering fluid is low
- BMW Touch Up Paint
- Have you waited for a part to come in?
- Run Flats -- 2007 328xi Tires
- bmw 320i e93 run of out fuel, got more fuel but now won't start
- Bms downpipes
- tire fitment
- My 335d Dream Machine's DOOR OPEN WARNING ALARM
- Intake Upgrade Questions
- E91 M-Sport Unicorn - how rare are these??