The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 07 335i ipod integration
- XPH Angel eyes, Adj endlinks, 3.15 diff, black grills
- engine light
- WTB: 1 Rear 335 OEM Rim 18x8.5
- 335is 2011 fuel pump issues
- 08 328xi Power Steering
- BMW 323i 2011
- Left e90 330i unused for 2 Months - WEIRD results.
- Tried some hydro-dipping...
- Customer Service Program Information