The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW’s Naming Scheme
- e92 2012 328xi tire agony...and oh the irony
- '09 335i map color issue
- Rear door panel removal
- HELP please - autobox troubles
- Is my 335i MISSING Phone/Bluetooth? SERIOUSLY???
- Another JB4 question
- Replacement suspension
- Advice on getting a 2007 BMW 335xi manual
- Mechanic shops in toronto