The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- engine malfunction light on help
- Dsc/traction warning light
- Best strut and spring option for e92 335xi
- Hello everyone!!
- Car shipper worthy of a bmw
- Radiator fan spins at full speed as soon as starting the engine
- Too many choices 328i
- 2010 328i adaptive headlight problem, help
- P0430 error Cat or sensor?
- Dinan: worth the money?