The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- BMW drops Castrol
- Weird sound when breaking my 328i coupe!!!!!!Need help!!!!!
- Cracked rim
- Having a problem with E93 top-please help!
- Radio/Navigation Display went blank (Temporarily)
- Roof rails 328i sedan
- Advice Needed on 2010 3 series purchase
- Rear Blinker Issues on 2010 328i
- e92 335i Jb4 - Can it do this?
- Best intake for E92 328xi