The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2008 BMW 328i Sputtering from a stop
- owners manual
- What's Does This Mean?
- How Bad is this?
- Transmission failure?
- Bmw 335i Vinyl Wrap Progress!!!!
- 2011 BMW 328i XDRIVE! IT HAS 150,000 MILES.. IS IT WORTH IT?
- 2011 BMW 328i xdrive
- Need help identifying noise [Video]
- Le Mans Blue vs. Sapphire Black vs. Titanium Silver