The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Help With Chassis Number
- How much snow will your BMW go through?
- Common Problems On an e90
- Impact by different length bolt on a single wheel
- BMW 335i E92 White Smoke
- Car Warming
- 328i advise needed BIG TIMES!
- Spilled Water in Trunk
- Son just got a used 2008 328 Xi
- Seized TIE ROD Stealership says mucho Dinero :(