The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Maybe there is such a thing as too much horsepower!
- E93 Convertible top - plastic bracket broken
- seat belt adjustment on 335 convertible
- E90 330d
- Long trip planned. Any maintenance tips?
- Best Brake pad type for all German cars
- Any 335i running e85?
- Turbo charge pipe
- E90 Fuel Pump Assembly
- DEF Blockage?