The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Upgrade cold air intake??
- JB4 - Stuck in transport mode.
- Abs and brake light
- Hood Release Cable and Mechanism
- Washing the Undercarriage?
- Ess vt2 650 supercharger kit
- Gas consumption ???
- Can someone tell me if this is worth the price?
- Misfiring but no codes
- Proud new owner of a 335! Have a few questions