The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Need help with wheel and tire size,,, 09 335i
- What is that black sticky thing in the Vapor Barrier?
- Sib 24 09 07
- I may have screwed the pooch
- CPe Aluminum Charge Pipe Install
- Bmw 335i
- iPhone 7 and Bluetooth Compatibility with iDrive (CCC)
- Question: 18" wheels on bmw 328i 2011
- Any difference between 2007 and 2012 E92