The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Interesting brake component warranty
- CC-ID 381 Gremlins
- Is this a good steal? 2009 328i
- New to forum - Idrive Bug Question
- Bureau of Applied Oxymoronics
- Suspension Education for a n00bie
- Buying a 2008 BMW 328 XI - Need advice
- Is this a good deal?
- 328i Obit
- 335IS owners, pls provide your answers and advice =D