The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Who's a good mechanic in Johns Creek, GA?
- Window Regulators
- Yet another pothole!!!
- Does the 335i have a lot of problems?
- Possible odometer rollback or clerical error?
- software update for 2011 328i coupe
- Which DIY jobs can I do without getting underneath the car?
- Non permanent alternatives to paint
- Navigation for 2008 320D
- Navaigation for 2008 320D