The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2008 335i A/C Issue
- Vw bmw
- Anyone use these mats?????
- Tried Google- couldn't find answer
- Sanity check price on 2010 CPO 328 convertible
- what to do about missing kidney grill on e90 335xi sedan
- 2006 3series
- Mustang & 3-series RWD in snowy Ohio
- 2007 BMW 328i Coupe -- need some bimmer advice
- E90 Hit in Virginia