The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- cheapest genuine bmw parts
- Intermitent door open warning
- Aftermarket radio harness
- Low oil after oil change 3k later
- vrsf xi dps on the way
- Indy tried to screw me plz advise
- New 335i Owner
- HP +++ best small and biggest ways to increase HP
- Double Din w/ 2007 328xi ?
- rear tire circumference is off .009% Differential Problems?