The last time we saw some spy photos of the X5 was back in September and the whole car was decked out in camouflage. It looks like BMW has gotten given us a little gift for the holidays with the new X5 being spotted on the streets wearing a little less camo.
This next generation X5 is still on pace to go on sale in 2013 as a 2014 model with numerous changes coming for sure. Under the skin the X5 will share the general drivetrain components from the recently launched BMW X3, expanding on BMW's 'X for all' concept.
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tyre Pressure on my 320i 2006
- Active steering replaced but does not feel the same as before with new rack
- Can this be repaired with paintless dent removal?
- LED indicator light on next to Adaptive headlight switch
- how to upgrade suspension without lowering?
- E92 front wheel pushed back
- transfer case fears
- Service reset Q
- Bmw design software?
- Radio not working at all