We have seen some photos of the 2 Series Convertible in the past but this time we get to see a bit more of the 2 Series Coupe -- with red paint shining through.
The 2 Series follows in line with BMW's breaking up of their series into more easily recognizable groups (1,3,5,7 - Sedan and 2,4,6,8 Coupe/Convertible). The F22 Coupe and F23 Convertible are looking good for production starting in late 2013 for a 2014 model year launch.
We were also lucky enough to have spies grab some photos of the F22 mentioned above out and about in winter testing. The best part was that the upcoming BMW M235i appears to be along for the ride this time! The wheels are enough to give it away and from what we hear, there is a good chance that the M235i will find it's way to the United States.
Anyone else thinking the 2 Series might be right for them if it comes in at a smaller size -- including some weight saved from the upcoming 4 Series?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- trouble code on all o2 sensors e box fuse blown
- Survive The Drive Defensive Driver Training at Lime Rock Park - Thursday June 25th
- 2006 325i issue
- Click/Clunk from mid front section on 328i AT when stopping
- E91 328xi Wagon- Tire and Wheel Help
- BMW 320i M Sport 3008 Engine Management Light
- Tire Time
- Rear-ended in my less than 1 month old 335i
- Installing rearview camera on 2008 BMW 335i Convertible with Navigation
- Broken Rear Window Wont Go Up