We have seen some photos of the 2 Series Convertible in the past but this time we get to see a bit more of the 2 Series Coupe -- with red paint shining through.
The 2 Series follows in line with BMW's breaking up of their series into more easily recognizable groups (1,3,5,7 - Sedan and 2,4,6,8 Coupe/Convertible). The F22 Coupe and F23 Convertible are looking good for production starting in late 2013 for a 2014 model year launch.
We were also lucky enough to have spies grab some photos of the F22 mentioned above out and about in winter testing. The best part was that the upcoming BMW M235i appears to be along for the ride this time! The wheels are enough to give it away and from what we hear, there is a good chance that the M235i will find it's way to the United States.
Anyone else thinking the 2 Series might be right for them if it comes in at a smaller size -- including some weight saved from the upcoming 4 Series?
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Eonon GA5165F with Android: comments?
- Hello All!
- 07 328i oil leak from oil pan gasket. Can I seal it from outside or use lucas?
- headlamp assembly
- Are Yokohama Yokohama ADVAN Sport A/S tires good?
- Forum Discounts
- Considering '13 328 Vert Purchase - ?s
- E46 m3 or e92 335?
- Considering tuning my 335XI with fuel map
- Windscreen wiper wayoutwest