F30 3 series What Car? ‘Best Executive Car’ 2013 - Eight years running
The BMW 3 Series has once again crushed the competition to be crowned What Car? 'Best Executive Car' 2013, for the eighth consecutive year with the 320d EfficientDynamics.
The BMW 3 Series Saloon remains the vehicle of choice in the Executive Car category, for being the car that means you can have it all. In EfficientDynamics guise this '3' is the most economical car in its class with its fast yet frugal 2.0 litre diesel engine, making it appeal to both business and personal buyers alike. However, it was not just the BMW 3 Series' outstanding economy that put it ahead of the competition, the judges noted that its combination of refinement, comfort and agility put it leagues ahead of its larger rivals.
Chas Hallett, What Car? editor-in-chief, said: "When you consider its spacious, classy and user-friendly cabin, and its frugal running costs, there is no need to upgrade to bigger, more expensive executive cars."
BMW X3 is What Car? 'Best SUV' 2013
Tim Abbott, Managing Director of BMW UK, said: "For the BMW 3 Series to win the prestigious 'Best Executive Car' award for eight consecutive years is an honour and testament to the hard work that goes into producing BMW's core model. With the X3 also cementing its position as 'Best SUV', 2013 is off to a great start for BMW."
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Curious about the common problem: Oil Filter Housing Gasket
- Three times a charm?
- Help with finding spec, VIN included.
- Pure N54 Stage 2 Turbos Now Available - 680 whp / 625 wtq
- WTB:Spare Tire 18' for 3/series
- BMW e92 Door lock failed (Locked Inside)
- Restrain System Malfunction!
- Does dealership oil change include brake fluid?
- 2007 BMW 335i engine malfunction reduce power
- Which comes first, whats more important