F30 3 series What Car? ‘Best Executive Car’ 2013 - Eight years running
The BMW 3 Series has once again crushed the competition to be crowned What Car? 'Best Executive Car' 2013, for the eighth consecutive year with the 320d EfficientDynamics.
The BMW 3 Series Saloon remains the vehicle of choice in the Executive Car category, for being the car that means you can have it all. In EfficientDynamics guise this '3' is the most economical car in its class with its fast yet frugal 2.0 litre diesel engine, making it appeal to both business and personal buyers alike. However, it was not just the BMW 3 Series' outstanding economy that put it ahead of the competition, the judges noted that its combination of refinement, comfort and agility put it leagues ahead of its larger rivals.
Chas Hallett, What Car? editor-in-chief, said: "When you consider its spacious, classy and user-friendly cabin, and its frugal running costs, there is no need to upgrade to bigger, more expensive executive cars."
BMW X3 is What Car? 'Best SUV' 2013
Tim Abbott, Managing Director of BMW UK, said: "For the BMW 3 Series to win the prestigious 'Best Executive Car' award for eight consecutive years is an honour and testament to the hard work that goes into producing BMW's core model. With the X3 also cementing its position as 'Best SUV', 2013 is off to a great start for BMW."
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2010 335i valve cover leaking (brand new)
- e55amg to e92
- **Power windows help**
- HELP! Overheating issue lead to VCG failure, after fixing VCG now new problems!
- 2011 335i CPO water leak issue, thoughts?
- N55 AR 4" catless downpipe fitment issue! PLEASE HELP
- Long Time BMW Enthusiast, first time posting in the forums
- Long time member, First time poster - 2006 325i with battery drain
- Universal lip kit
- Great prices on parts at Roadshow BMW