The BMW X3 took home the accolade of What Car? 'Best SUV' 2013 for the second year in a row. Despite the tough opposition from newer models in this sector, the BMW X3 xDrive20d reigns supreme thanks to its excellent residual values, practicality and superior quality.
F30 3 series What Car? 'Best Executive Car' 2013
Chas Hallett, What Car? editor-in-chief, said: "The winning X3 engine is one of the most refined available today and with its eight-speed automatic transmission it's hard to beat. The X3 offers the driver and passengers top-notch luxury as well as great economy and extremely attractive residual values. The X3 works on paper and even better in real world."
Tim Abbott, Managing Director of BMW UK, said: "For the BMW 3 Series to win the prestigious 'Best Executive Car' award for eight consecutive years is an honor and testament to the hard work that goes into producing BMW's core model. With the X3 also cementing its position as 'Best SUV', 2013 is off to a great start for BMW."
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Manufacturers Now Locking In HIGH PRICES
- How do I get a copy of extended warranty prior to purchase?!
- Grinding noise coming from dash
- Backup camera malfunction
- Your 335d & 335i engine oil consumption
- Extended warranty for 2011 BMW 328i Sedan
- Jack - 2008 328i
- Worst mods
- Left my moon roof angled open over night and it rained...
- 2011 335i (N55) Cobb drivability issues