Bimmerfest.com will be covering the Detroit Auto Show where, for the first time we will get our hands on the F32 4 Series Coupe Concept. If you've been asleep for the last few months the 4 series coupe is the spiritual successor to the 3 series coupe, that's right there will no longer be a 3 series coupe.
Read more about the 4 Series Coupe Concept
With the ability to see and touch the 4 series in person next week we want to hear from you. What do you want to hear about, what is the biggest question you have about the 4 series that we can answer for you? Post your questions and we'll do our best to get pictures or answers while at the North American International Auto Show.
Preview of BMW at the Detroit Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Tried Google- couldn't find answer
- Sanity check price on 2010 CPO 328 convertible
- what to do about missing kidney grill on e90 335xi sedan
- 2006 3series
- Mustang & 3-series RWD in snowy Ohio
- 2007 BMW 328i Coupe -- need some bimmer advice
- E90 Hit in Virginia
- water damage on interior
- 2007 Bmw 328i as a first car?
- Made the jump to BMW