Bimmerfest.com will be covering the Detroit Auto Show where, for the first time we will get our hands on the F32 4 Series Coupe Concept. If you've been asleep for the last few months the 4 series coupe is the spiritual successor to the 3 series coupe, that's right there will no longer be a 3 series coupe.
Read more about the 4 Series Coupe Concept
With the ability to see and touch the 4 series in person next week we want to hear from you. What do you want to hear about, what is the biggest question you have about the 4 series that we can answer for you? Post your questions and we'll do our best to get pictures or answers while at the North American International Auto Show.
Preview of BMW at the Detroit Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- One string of the convertible roof cut
- BMW 328i xdrive Brake warning light and service warning light removal
- Where does everybody get their parts from?
- No TCU and radio popping noise PLEASE HELP!
- 2013 BMW 328i Xdrive sportline
- Problems after repair
- E90 knocking noise near power steering and result in torn serpentine belt
- Crank but no start, timing? valvetronic?
- Performance upgrade help