Bimmerfest.com will be covering the Detroit Auto Show where, for the first time we will get our hands on the F32 4 Series Coupe Concept. If you've been asleep for the last few months the 4 series coupe is the spiritual successor to the 3 series coupe, that's right there will no longer be a 3 series coupe.
Read more about the 4 Series Coupe Concept
With the ability to see and touch the 4 series in person next week we want to hear from you. What do you want to hear about, what is the biggest question you have about the 4 series that we can answer for you? Post your questions and we'll do our best to get pictures or answers while at the North American International Auto Show.
Preview of BMW at the Detroit Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Traction and brake lights
- 2008 E90 328i...need advice please
- 2009 328i: Is the factory Service Manual available electronically?
- odd reduced engine power issue
- Advise on shocks, suspension
- Crack in Valve Cover
- 403M wheels dealer price
- '09 335i Sedan - White Smoke Pouring from Tailpipes
- Got brake from DBC BMW E46 330XI - Unboxing
- Replace E93 rear headrests