Bimmerfest.com will be covering the Detroit Auto Show where, for the first time we will get our hands on the F32 4 Series Coupe Concept. If you've been asleep for the last few months the 4 series coupe is the spiritual successor to the 3 series coupe, that's right there will no longer be a 3 series coupe.
Read more about the 4 Series Coupe Concept
With the ability to see and touch the 4 series in person next week we want to hear from you. What do you want to hear about, what is the biggest question you have about the 4 series that we can answer for you? Post your questions and we'll do our best to get pictures or answers while at the North American International Auto Show.
Preview of BMW at the Detroit Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- 2C9D - Lambdasond heating before catalystator 2, activation
- Too many miles for a 2008 BMW 335i?
- 90K service aka Inspection I - do it or skip it?
- 2007 335i weird ticking noise
- Metal Flecks in Diff Fluid?
- Thoughts on my car!
- No sound form Logic 7
- Electric Short after N55 engine install
- 2011 335i interior carpet question...
- 18" wheel upgrade from F series