Bimmerfest.com will be covering the Detroit Auto Show where, for the first time we will get our hands on the F32 4 Series Coupe Concept. If you've been asleep for the last few months the 4 series coupe is the spiritual successor to the 3 series coupe, that's right there will no longer be a 3 series coupe.
Read more about the 4 Series Coupe Concept
With the ability to see and touch the 4 series in person next week we want to hear from you. What do you want to hear about, what is the biggest question you have about the 4 series that we can answer for you? Post your questions and we'll do our best to get pictures or answers while at the North American International Auto Show.
Preview of BMW at the Detroit Auto Show
Recent BMW News
Latest Forum Discussions
- Questions on 328 i Rear Brakes
- Safe to put jack stand on the Plastic Jack Point
- Bmw m performance suspension/max tire size?
- Tired of BMW
- 2007 328xi odd steering sound
- 2007 328i. something is eating all my oil
- E92 335D engine turbo charger failure
- Cleaning my wheels
- Caliwaterboy and/or other handling gurus....
- Anyone with an early E90 (06-08) that has been trouble-free?